Report about disturbance or give feedback

A-Company do not tolerate neighbor disturbing parties. Normal family parties etc. are allowed. If your neighbor is disturbing you with to much noise, it is your right to report it immidiately to A-Companys service, on weekdays at office time to the customer service (019 521 3600, and at other times to the 24h maintenance service number. You can also write a report whit the electrical form below.

Fill in at least all fields marked with an asterisk (*).