Changing Apartment

A tenant may need to change home due to a change in the living situation. To change your home, you must fill out an application. In the application you must justify the needs for the change of housing. The selection of tenants takes into account needs related to, for example, an increase or decrease in family size, changes in the economic situation or a disability.

To change a home, you must fill in a home exchange application. You can apply at any time. You can also fill in the application in our customer service. The home exchange application is valid for one year.

After sending the application you will receive a copy of it in your e-mail.

    Applicants (home exchange) personal information

    Spouse information

    Applying children information

    Need of an apartment

    Canteen information

    Apartment to be applied for